SKILL AREA : START UP BUSINESS
SETTING UP BUSINESS IN MALAYSIA AND RELEVANT REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS
- Types Of Businesss
-Partnership (Limited & Unlimited)
-Private Limited Company
-Public Limited Company
(Limited & Unlimited)
- Comparison & Conversion Of Business Entities in Malaysia
- Who Is Company Secretary
- Roles And Responsibilities Of Company Secretary
- Annual Return & Audited Financial Statements
- Business Licensing Requirements
- Coses Preparation Of Documents
- Relation Between Cosec, Auditor And Accountant
- Government Agencies Related To Companies
- Our Services: ALTOMATE CORPORATE SERVICES SDN BHD
DURATION: 1 DAY (4 HOURS)
WHAT WILL YOU DISCOVER
- The different types of business entities in Malaysia, including sole proprietorships, partnerships, and private limited companies.
- The legal requirements for setting up a business in Malaysia, including permits, licenses, and registration with the relevant government agencies.
- How to navigate the regulatory environment in Malaysia, including compliance with tax laws, employment laws, and other relevant regulations
- The advantages and disadvantages of setting up a business in Malaysia, including the costs, benefits, and risks involved.
- The steps involved in registering a company in Malaysia, including preparing the necessary documents, submitting the application, and obtaining the required approvals.
- Best practices for managing a business in Malaysia, including financial management, marketing, and customer service.
- By taking this course, you'll gain valuable insights into the legal and regulatory requirements for setting up and running a business in Malaysia, as well as the best practices for ensuring its success.
Get in TOUCH WITH