Important Local Authorities & Government Agencies
The followings are government agencies or local authorities that are essential to business or company owners.
SSM (SURUHANJAYA SYARIKAT MALAYSIA OR SSM)
- Registration of business/company, application for auditor or secretary license, registration of audit firm
- Registration, renewal, and rejection of company/business
- To incorporate & register companies
- Providing business information to the public
IRB (Inland Revenue Board)
- Administration of direct taxes
- Enforcing and collecting taxes
- Taxes include - income tax, petroleum income tax, stamp duties, real property gains tax, estate duties and other taxes.
Royal Malaysian Customs (RMC)
- Administration of indirect tax policy, border enforcement & narcotic offences
- Collecting import and export duties
Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Retirement planning / savings for private sector employees
- Providing guidelines for employers to meet legal and moral obligations to their employees.
- Helping workers to save fraction of their wages in a lifetime banking scheme.
Social Security Organisation aka (SOCSO)
- Social security protections
- Providing social security protections to all employees in Malaysia.
- Registration of employers and employees.
- Collection of contribution from employers and employees.
- Payment of benefits to workers and/or their dependents in case of tragedy.
Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF)
- Training and development of Malaysian workforce
- Provide training and up-skilling interventions to key industries in Malaysia.
- Carry out collection of a human resources development levy for promoting the training and development of employees.
Malaysia Local Council
(DBKL, MBPJ, MBSJ and etc)
- Business license
- Providing and approving business license to business owners
Use Altomate to register your company, visit https://altomate.io/ or contact email@example.com